Monday, July 23, 2007

Transition Successful

So far, anyway! I knocked out my 10 miles on Saturday with minimal problem. Again, I waited until the evening to avoid the heat...and getting up early :) I found that I definitely ran out of mental stamina before I did physical. I just get bored way too fase, especially running the same route over and over. Music isn't enough to distract me. I was tired when I got done, but I'd say it was the easiest 10 miles I've done yet. And I didn't even wear my heart rate monitor!

I was all jazzed to get up this morning and begin the conversion to AM running...yeah, that was until the alarm went off! I was like, hell no!!!! So, I didn't :) Luckily, its only 5 miles and the evenings seem to be cooling off nicely. I will definitely get it in tonight! I may have to move my long run to Friday night because I have the Nike Women's 10k on Sunday morning. 12 miles on a Friday night doesn't seem to exciting, but then again, I'll have all day Saturday to lay around and recover!

I ate this little pastry about an hour ago and I'm already beginning to feel the fatigue take hold...oh no...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!