Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I think I might actually make it...

to the gym on my lunch break! I keep telling myself I'm going to go up there on lunch and get a little weight training session in, but somehow I never end up getting out of here. My lunch is generally spent at my desk shoving a bite in my face every few minutes. But today? Today I am going to make it a point to get my butt up from this desk and go get half a workout in! And that will leave less to face after work :)

Also...I think I can say I'm officially decaffienated! I've still been getting a coffee or hot chocolate in the mornings, but its always decaf. Except Sunday morning because I went to my little neighborhood coffee spot and the guy knows me and just started making my usual. I didn't have the heart to stop him! Now, if I can just kick the morning expensive drink altogether and drink water, I'll save myself about $100 a month! Oh yeah! And I also FINALLY stopped driving to work...which costs $16 a day for parking! That was a truly bad habit! This bad weather was too much for me to endure in the morning. But following along the same lines as the new running philosophy, I can choose to drive or I can choose to suck it up and freeze!!! I choose to FREEZE!! And frozen I am :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK....so.....what happened?? did U eat iron weights for lunch??