Friday, March 14, 2008

Bombed!!

I bit off WAY more than I could chew today. I forgot I have to get back in this thing gradually :) Yes, it was a less than stellar running performance, but I got out there and got yet another run under my belt. And that is what I'm going to take away from it!

I've got a really ambitious workout schedule in mind for when I finally get myself to where I need to be. I really want to work on strengthening my muscles, through lifting at the gym a couple of times a week, doing my Windsor pilates a couple times (yes, I bought it off the TV and it rocks!) and then making sure I spend one day a week doing some cross training exercies. No burn out this year and no falling off the wagon!

Let's also pray this weather sticks around and the winter is DONE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.