Sunday, March 30, 2008

It has officially begun!

The training...I am officially in training. I know, its still only March, but the Portland group that I trained with way back in the day actually began their training this weekend! So, I downloaded their training schedule for the next 4 weeks. It's on!

I did tweek it a little to incorporate some of the hefty, slightly insane, goals I have for myself this year. Here is what this week will look like if all goes well:

Sunday: Run 3 miles - DONE :)
Monday: Off
Tuesday: Run 25 minutes & lifting circuit
Wednesday: Run 30 minutes
Thursday: Off
Friday: Run 25 minutes
Saturday: Lifting circuit & 20 min crosstraining activity
Sunday: Run 4 miles

It may take a little talking into somedays, but its definitely doable! Especially right now. I'm feeling very positive and very energized because its easy to see progress at this level. I was talking to my friend last night about how to keep this energy going when I hit a wall. Or when progression begins to slow down. Because it will happen. This I already know. He didn't really know, but he said we'd get each other through it. There was no other choice :0) I wish I had his confidence!

No comments: