Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nothing about running

I usually keep this blog about running...cuz that is what I created it for! It's rare that I go off topic, but here goes...GREEN BAY ROCKS!!!!! That's right, I'm a Packer fan living amongst the enemy! 3-0 Baby!!! Just took down the Chargers and it feels great! That is 7 wins in a row and Brett is breaking all kinds of records...this could be the note for him to finally go out on! I wouldn't want to see him retire after any of the less than stellar seasons we've been having! Go Brett! Go Pack! Yeah!!!!

2 comments:

Iron Jayhawk said...

Uhm...

I think we have to break up. I'm not sure I can handle this.

I...I'm sorry...it's over.

You understand, right?

Please don't tell me you're a brewers fan...I don't know if I can handle that.

Nicole said...

Awwww, Jayhawk, say it ain't so! You have to understand that I was a Packer fan long before I relocated to this wonderful city...and I did not realize the impact my alligence would have!

I know there is room for both of us in the NFC, I just know it! :p