Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HYC Check In

I'm feeling really good right now...except for the fact that about 20 minutes ago it hit me that I forgot to pack my running clothes and bring them to work. Seeing as it is supposed to be in the 90's today, an outdoor run is gonna be tough. But, now I guess I have no choice!

I did my push ups last night and I swear, they are not getting any easier! If anything, I think I'm getting worse at them...is that possible?!

Got up this morning and did my Pilates DVD. I had a very curious bunny spying on me most of the time. Anything on the floor is fair game for her and she seemed very interested in why I was down there. By the time I got to the leg part, she was all over me and I almost kicked her more than a few times! I forgot how the ab part of that DVD is no joke! Near the end, I had to give up and skip one of the exercises! And this was only the 20 minute version! There was a point in time where I could make it through the full length one with no problems...I guess in time!

I feel chubbier than ever, and I still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Oh well! At least I'm being healthy! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go for keeping it up & keeping positive. I will fall into place. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Katy said...

MAKE SURE TO TAKE LOTS OF WATER!

Irish Mom said...

Sounds like you are doing great!! I have NO upper (or lower lol) body strength, so puships are HARD for me!! Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

I AIN'T HEARD NO BELL ROCK!!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Ugh, I can't even WALK in that kind of heat. Congrats on keeping at it.
Path to Health