Monday, July 14, 2008

Off to a Bad Start!

Um, that 15 miles I was talking about knocking out yesterday...um, that didn't happen. I barely even attempted to make it happen. I crashed at my friend's house and pretty much slept in until 11am! Then we went to "breakfast" and by then the afternoon was half over. The thought of running it in the evening didn't even cross my mind...and if it had, I'm not sure I would have been motivated to do it anyway! Bad girl!!

So...let's change that goal to 15 miles THIS Saturday! Yeah!

Completely off-topic, but have you ever encountered those people that insist on talking on their cell phone in a public restroom? While on the toilet?! I admit, I do it at home...but that is AT HOME! And I usually give the person advance warning about what is about to happen, then give them the option :) Now, I work at a college with lots little young things and they have no shame! Like its not annoying enough to listen to someone's cell phone conversation in a small enclosed area...now I can't even have any reprive in the bathroom?! Come on, ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i HATE those people!!!!!