Tuesday, July 22, 2008

HYC Check In

I'm going to start this off with a great quote I read this morning:

"The only person with us our entire life is ourself"

That struck a chord in me. I have to remember to make myself happy and stop trying to please everyone else. Stop trying to avoid the drama if it just means that its suffocating me cuz I can't let it out. And most of all, stop spending my time doing what everyone else wants me to do!

So, for the check in...did Day 1 of Week 2 of the Push Ups Challenge. It was tough. Not sure why...I'm gonna blame it on the short rest period between sets. I could only max to 5 on my final set. That was a little bit of a downer! But I did it!

Tonight, I must run! It is not up for debate...although my mind will try. I must not give in. The weather is beautiful and I know I will feel better when its over. I just wish I had remembered to shave my legs this morning... :)

3 comments:

Felicia said...

That is a wonderful quote!! Enjoy your run tonight!!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!
*huggles*
=0)

Anonymous said...

have a fantastic run tonite sis!!

Anonymous said...

Alright on the push-up challenge! Glad to have company! Hope your run was a good one! Have a great week!