Friday, August 03, 2007

Bad Nicole

After such a triumphant Wednesday, I failed to drag myself out of bed for 6 miles this morning! I'm so mad at myself right now. Why is it so hard for me to get up early? I keep thinking that someday I'm going to break the cycle, but it doesn't seem to be happening! I have 12 miles tomorrow and with high temps and thunderstorms in the evening, it can only be done in the morning. Which means it probably isn't a good idea to try to make up those 6 miles tonight. Dang it! I'm kicking myself right now! Especially, because my marathon friend gave me a long speech last night about how I should train to make the marathon a cake walk, not settle for training just enough to be able to finish. That this doesn't have to be as hard as I'm making it. That I should want more than that. And I did...until 5am when my alarm went off. Then I was right back ready to settle :)

No comments: