Friday, August 31, 2007

Cross Training, sort of...

This week's running has been non-existent...and by non-existent, I mean NON-EXISTENT! I have not run a single step since my 14-miler! Okay, I'm lying, I did make a little dash out to the car this morning, but that hardly seems like it will help my marathon. For those who do not know, I'm an accountant...and our 2008 budget was due today which meant many late nights at work this week...and in turn, no runs :(

But tonight, I'll be doing something different! I'm doing my first Critical Mass bike ride. I'll admit, this was not my idea. My friend roped me into it and I was only doing it because she asked me to. But now that I have a bike (had to borrow from a friend) and got a few laps up and down the street under my belt (I hadn't ridden a bike since probably my sophomore year in college!), I am totally excited! I don't have a helmet though so that could be scary. Other than that, I can't wait to get out there tonight! So, watch out drivers...we're coming through!!

No comments: