Monday, October 15, 2007

It finally happened...

I seriously pulled a muscle! Not from running, mind you. From bowling! How do you do all that running and never really get too sore and then manage to do yourself in at the bowling alley? This is ludicrous! Or however you spell that!

I wrecked all kinds of havoc on myself out there Friday night! My left hammy is sore, the bridge of my right foot hurts, my right shoulder is tired and I broke a nail! Bowling is dangerous. I think there should be warning signs posted around!

All in all, it was a great time though! I've only bowled a few times in my almost 30 years and it was so much fun! Granted, I suck...but who cares! My lone goal was to score over 100. It was not attained :) But, I did manage to increase my score each game! My highest was 93...I won't get into what the first score was! We only bowled 3 games though because, well, that was all we could afford! On a Friday night, it was $38/hour to bowl! We could have gone to the movies for cheaper and longer! When something costs more than a night at the movies, you know there is a problem!

I'll have to be sure to go back...before noon on a weekday. That's when its only $8/hour. Yeah. Right. :)

No comments: