Friday, October 19, 2007

Vegan Baking

Sunday begins the official start of the vegan baking experiment. My friend and I have been talking for months and months (and months!) about opening a cafe/bakery specializing in vegan, organic, gluten-free, etc items and yet it's always been just talk. But not anymore! This weekend we have officially scheduled a date to get down to the nitty-gritty and see how tough this vegan baking can be! On the menu:

Carrot Cake Cupcakes w/ Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting
Green Tea Cupcakes w/ Green Tea Glaze & Almond Flowers
Cinnamon Scones w/ Cinnamon Icing

I've been excited all week! I don't know how I'll make it to Sunday without exploding! I love to bake and I love a challenge, so I can't wait to see what is going to happen! I'll post pics (if I remember the camera) when we get going! Now if only we could find some taste testers... :p

No comments: