Friday, March 09, 2007

Distraction

Day 12

Yeah, I already warned that getting up Thursday morning was going to be a challenge. Needless to say, it was an unanswered challenge! I got too distracted playing with my pretty new laptop Wednesday night and didn't get to bed until 1am. Getting up at 5am was NOT going to happen! Especially, since I hadn't even packed yet! So, blame this!

Laptop

I will run today though! I'm staying in Brentwood and I'm told there are lots of interesting things to see while running through the neighborhoods. Plus, I can actually run outside! That is not an option I'm willing to entertain in Chicago right now...although it will get to the low 50's this weekend! Soon, it will be lakefront, here I come!

I'll keep you posted on the Cali/vacation run. Cross your fingers!

No comments: