Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Who could ask for anything mooooore?!

Two outdoor runs in a row! Ahhh! For those of you in Chicago, you know how gorgeous the weather was today...mid-March! I will admit, the wind was kickin' though! Hurried home from work to catch some daylight and set out on my 3 mile loop run from the summer. The wind seemed to be blowing head on, no matter which direction I was running. I ran almost the entire loop. I'd guess about 85 - 90% of it! I'd say that is pretty good. I only have to run 3 miles for the first week of the training group and that is still 3 1/2 weeks away! No problem! Here's a beautiful red-faced, sweaty shot after the run...so proud:

003

Oh yeah, today I measured my LA run on Google Earth and it was actually 5 miles! It's amazing how time and distance fly when you are somewhere new...or just outside even. Treadmills suck!

No comments: