Saturday, March 17, 2007

Moderately Low?!

Yeah, that is what my new heart rate monitor told me my cardiovascular health was!! I'm a little shell shocked...and I think my feelings are hurt! I mean, I have been sitting on my butt for 6 months, but at the same time, I can probably beat most of my friends when it comes to endurance. Or at least keep up! But my cardio health is below average? Damn!! So, now I have a serious goal! I will do the fit test again in a month and there better be some serious improvement! Feels really sad to be shooting for Moderate, but hey, it'll be a start!

I forgot to wash all my running clothes so today's trip to the gym is slightly delayed. Clothes are in the spin cycle as we speak! It works out well though because now I can catch the first games of the tourney, go work out, and be back and ready to head out tonight for dinner and watch the rest of the tourney. Then, of course, go celebrate St. Patty's Day! Should be wild...and make tomorrow a useless day!

I think I had mentioned that I knit...if not, I do! Here is my latest project:

100 Day Scarf

Yes, another scarf...but I like scarves! The patterns can be complicated enough to stay interesting without all the added work of seaming and crap! I'm calling this the 100 Day Scarf. The pattern is only 4 rows, but each row is 56 stitches and you have to repeat the pattern 97 times. That takes a little time! So, I'm going to vow to do one set of the pattern a day for 100 days...and there you have the name! So, so clever :)

No comments: