Saturday, March 24, 2007

Woo Hoo!!

Went and did my first run on the lake front today. I loved how many people were out there running! There was a lot of puddle dodging to be done, but it was great to have a change in scenery. I started at Foster Ave and I'd never started that far north before. Let me tell you, there are million different paths up there! I had to seriously pay attention to make sure I stayed on the "Lake Front Trail" so I could stay where the mile markers were! The end result? I knocked out 4 miles! I think that is pretty darn good since a month ago just one mile almost killed me :) That heart rate monitor has been a life saver. I really keeps me aware of my pace...and that has been crucial! I love the way this feels right now! I hope I feel this same way in 6 months!

No comments: