Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ChallengeS

Yes, that is right, I'm not only going to do the Healthy You Challenge, but I'm also going to try the 100 Pushups Challenge! What I've wanted to do for a long time is learn to do a pull up cuz what would be cooler than to see a GIRL doing some pull ups?! I did find a program that worked up to it, but of course I didn't print it out right then and now I can't find it...so if you have one, let me know! For the moment, Push ups will have to do!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As far as a Healthy Me, I'm not only on a quest to finish the marathon, but also to drop a few pounds (especially now that my friend moved near a pool and thinks that I should go play in it with him...yikes!), fix a few "problems in my diet"...ahem...chocolate..., and basically just treat my body a little better than I do! I was thinking of starting something like this on my blog, but now that I've found someone else who's already done the dirty work, I'm joining up!

Like I mentioned last night, first I'm going to start off with daily goals for the rest of this week. After that, I figure I'll create a weekly goal along with the dailies and see how it proceeds. Should be interesting!

1 comment:

E said...

Good luck with the challenges! I just started the 100 push ups too. My arms were definitely feeling the burn.